- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1542 days ago
Selling my old laptop in great condition silver and black no scuffs ect.
It is running xp at present but i dare say u could upgrade. I have jus bought a new hp laptop so havent bothered.
intel cpu 2.16ghz
1 gb ram (easily upgraded)
250gb hard drive
all in all cheap laptop for someone who surfs the net or college ect.