- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1496 days ago
here i have a hi-grade laptop
sometimes it will stay on for hours with no problems and other times it will switch of after 10mins
when it does switch of it says somthing about a new hardware system......i dont have a clue what this means.
does not have a battery.. has to be plugged in to use it