- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1437 days ago
Offering guitar setups/repairs starting at £20 for a basic setup which includes setting the desired action, setting intonation, truss rod adjustment(where necessary), and a thorough check over everything to make sure all is well.
I have many years experience in setting up guitars and doing repairs and all of my customers to date (which is many) have been more than satisfied with the work I have done for them. Also the turnaround time is pretty quick (usually 2-3 days max).
Some of the jobs I have done recently are as follows:
Gibson Les Paul-New pickups and switch fitted and re-wired.
Fender USA Telecaster-New nut fitted and setup.
Ibanez SA series-Rewired+new pickups fitted.
Fender Strat-Full refret.
Simon&Patrick-Broken headstock repaired.
Martin D28-Saddle lowered and setup.
For all enquiries call: (0131) 343-2213 or 07891470115