- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1575 days ago
1984 Gretsch shell pack in Black Nitron
** Jasper maple shells(as since the 60's) **
Amazing tom hardware/holder - "Techware"
** All in great condition **
Bearing edges factory perfect.
Sounds Amazing in studios. Overall warm midrange-ish sound. Sound amazing at low levels and unbelievable the louder you play them.
Cymbal holder on bass drum - Pearl cymbal arm included.
normal light scuffs on some parts of 12" & 13" toms where snare drum was positioned.
Calf skin pedal rash protector on bass drum hoop.
Die-cast rims on toms.
16" has a bit of the annoying Gretsch seam lift where the wrap folds over.
Durable and Road worthy.
12" x 8" tom
13" x 9" tom
16" Floor tom with legs
22" x 16" bass drum - spurs incl.
ph 0777 999 8315