- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1546 days ago
It is with great regret that we are getting rid of our King Size bed.
It was bought about 7 years ago and is still useable. There are 2 pieces of minor damage which could be very easily fixed. I have included photos with this post.
One of the slats is broken and will need replaced, and there is slight damage to one corner on the inside of the frame. (This is non visible and doesn't need any work done to it).
The bed is Mahogony coloured stained solid wood.
Frame is 214cm total length, 173cm wide (headboard), 118cm high (headboard), 79cm high (footboard).
The bed takes a King size mattress. We still have our mattress if you would like it as well, however it is 7 years old, and has been used!
The bed has now been dismantled but I have some more photos if you would like them emailed let me know.