- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 890 days ago
I am selling my GS1.5 from Gordon Smith Guitars
This example was made in the UK in January of 1995 and comes in original Satin Black.
The guitar is made from Brazilian Mahogany with a rosewood fretboard.
I have upgraded the pickups on this with an Irongear Dirty Torque in the bridge and an Irongear Pig Iron in the neck which work amazingly well together and coupled with the bridge coil split make for a very versatile guitar! Please note the original pickups are included in the sale also.
As you can see from the photos the guitar has seen a bit of action but I feel they add to it's character!
It has been set up to E Standard with new a set of Di Addario 10s on it.
Original pickups included in sale as is an official Gordon Smith Guitars gig bag.
Please feel free to message me with questions you may have.
Cash on collection or paypal preferred though delivery could be arranged.
Please message me if you are interested so we can discuss!