- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1058 days ago
this is an awesome card plays everything maxed out. its only 3 months old, the card is in mint condition like new!. it's still under it's 3 year warranty i will give the buyer the receipt for the warranty with scan. the temps are very good never hit 50 degrees on load always in mid 40's, it is quite also. because its the oc edition it reaches a 670 stock performance which is about £80 more than this card . the 3gb comes in handy for future games since some are hitting the 2gb mark. 2gb cards wont last long to be honest. the pci cable are also brand new still in there wrappers never used them. this is the best 660 ti on the market for temps and performance. The card cost me 280 so i think 180 is a fair deal since it is pretty much like new and taking £100 off it. selling because i want to upgrade to a 7970. feel free to ask any question's. I have marked out the address and invoice number on the receipt for advertising but once i get a buyer i will print the receipt for him or her and give it to them when they collect the card. i have also added my youtube bench of tomb raider maxed out to show you how well the card perform's