- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1425 days ago
White Knight BG437 GAS Tumble Drier (very efficient - much cheaper to run) We are still using this - it is in full working order. These last for many years and spares are still available. Search on google for "white Knight BG437" We have the original fitting instructions and User Guide. Electrical connection is via a normal 13A plug - the gas connects with a bayonet fitting (same as a gas cooker). You must have abiltiy to vent directly outside.