- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1439 days ago
I'm relocating and need to get rid of my bouncy castle, sadly the main castle has perished over the years in storage but the fan is still working. The details are as follows:
Yellow Air Pump Fan Model FJ-30(S) .
120V - 60Hz 5.5A for Outdoor Use (do not use with extesion cord).
Fan E234531 (3FW2) Power cord type SJTW GFCI rainproof
Works great but does show some use which doesn't effect performance.
Call my mobile ideally before 9am as i work during the day, or phone in the evening.