- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1510 days ago
Three-seater dark brown leather couch with mahogany feet. Cracked leather on the seats and a rip on one of the arms. Could still do a job for anybody who wants it. Free to a good home, but you'll need to uplift it. Be quick though, because it's going to the dump very soon. No catch, just want rid of it.