- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1590 days ago
This is great fun for all ages! At present the legs are detached for easy transport but the fixings are safely attached to it with the ball, The picture shows just the top of the table resting on the ground. It is 2.4ft by 4ft in size. It is in good condition and is quite sturdy, certainly quite heavy so good for stability.