- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1412 days ago
I am selling a fixie bike with a flip flop hub that can be changed to a single speed, currently setup as a fixie.
I think the frame is about 56cm, I am 5 foot 10 and it's perfect for my height.
The bike has following components:
- Vintage Raliegh frame (could do with a sand and repaint)
- Shimano RX100 Crankset
- Shimano 600 Pedals
- DIatech Gold Finger brake
- Create red wheels with 700c x 23 tyres
- Avenir Saddle
I've not had any issues with the bike, used for commute and more recently to do 25 mile rides in Surrey with some hills, hence looking to upgrade to a geared road bike.
Not sure if there is anything I can add, please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. I will try and take some photographs with a camera (current ones are from the phone) and add them soon.
I am based very close to Three Bridges Station.