- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1611 days ago
Dell Dimension 9150 PC with 450GB HDD and 3GB RAM.
3.3GHz Pentium D CPU.
CD & DVD R/W Drives plus Card reader. 10 USB ports
Dell 2007WFP Monitor.
Windows XP SP3 and assorted software installed.