- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1086 days ago
Original 1972 Fender Stratocaster for sale. I have owned this for around 20 years, but have not played for at least 15 years. I feel it is criminal for such a good guitar to be sat around, when someone else can be enjoying it.
I have recently taken it to a local guitar shop, who have checked it over for me and replaced all of the strings. They have advised me the date on the end of the neck is stamped 1972. It seems that the colour is unusual, as most others are coloured or a lot lighter.
The condition is very good, considering the age. There are some worn patches on the body and some small knocks, but you'd expect that for the amount is has been played over the years. ( shown in pictures)
If you have any other questions, I would be glad to try and answer them.
This is truly stunning guitar!! A real classic.