- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1066 days ago
I'm looking to sell my Fender Showmaster Scorpion Ltd. edition.
This guitar is rare, but I'm looking for a quick sell. It was made in Korea around 1999 then Fender stopped it's production a couple of years after. Sound quality and finishing is the same as it's American made cousin.
It plays great and its been kept in very good condition. Only a couple of minor scratches in the back.
It comes with a padded gig bag.