- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 832 days ago
This amp is in super condition. Very little use, great response and sound.
Upgraded to a new amp so want to get rid, make me an offer.
Solid state amp: output 65 watts into 8 ohms
One 12 inch 8ohm, 75 watt speaker
Dual selectable channels (normal and drive)
Normal channel: volume, treble, bass, channel select switch
Drive channel: drive, volume, treble, mid, bass
FX section: FX level, FX select
DSP effects: reverb, delay, chorus, flange, tremolo, vibratone
Effects loop: preamp out, power amp In, footswitch jack for remote drive select and effects on/off
Covered in black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth (and that classic Fender logo)
Weight 28 lb (12.7 kg); height 16.5 in (41.9 cm); width18.75 in (47.3 cm); depth 9 in (22.9 cm)