- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1554 days ago
Italian Family Bike, no longer in production these are very rare and brilliant for transporting you and your child in comfort.
The forward facing seat has a seat belt and is very sturdy.
With the child sitting between the handlebars, they have a perfect view ahead and you can chat as you cycle along.
The front seat did have pedals, which power the front wheel, so the child can contribute help you up the hills.
Unfortunately one crank is broken, but this would be a relatively easy fix for a bike mechanic. The sprocket and chainring are in place for the front wheel. This is a great feature, kids love pedalling in the front seat.
The bike has 7 gears, kick-stand, mudguards, V-brakes, rear rack.
All working, could do with a tune up, but essentially an amazing family bike.
Only selling as my kids have outgrown it and need space in garage.
View/testride/pickup in Nunhead.