- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1547 days ago
I'm selling my Faith FM Mercury Natural guitar.
This a parlour sized acoustic guitar made from all solid woods.
The soundboard is crafted of Solid Engelmann Spruce which has a protective lacquer to ensure a lasting lustre. The back and sides retain a simpler, satin finish. This lets the Solid Mahogany resonate freely, creating a natural, pure tone.
The neck is Mahogany, the fingerboard Ebony and it has gold Grover tuners with Ebony buttons.
The guitar is in excellent condition, without any scratches or dings, and comes with a superb fitted hard case.
Here is the specification:
Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany
Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany
Bracing: Quarter-Sawn, Scalloped Spruce
Neck: Indonesian Mahogany
Neck Finish: Satin
Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
Fingerboard Inlays: MOP Diamond Shape
Machine Head: Grover
Trussrod: 2 Way
Nut Width: 43mm
Bridge Pins: Ebony Slotted
Finish Type: Polyurethane Lacquer
Scale Length 609mm
Includes Hard Case
Here's a youtube video of this actual guitar:
Collection or local delivery/meet-up only please.