- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1569 days ago
Selling my beautiful Epihone Hummingbird Acoustic. Cost me over £300 two years ago. sadly im needing to sell it to raise funds for a flat.
really amazing guitar, especially since epiphone quality has largely dropped, this one is still worth every penny. great sunburst finish, no scratches or chips. i'll include a leather strap (Cost me £70) and a hard case (Cost £60)
Please no swaps or silly offers.