- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1561 days ago
For sale is an engine block coffee table, made from a Range Rover V8 engine block. The table is constructed with feet made from engine valves,the engine block and then the V8 pistons mounted on top of the engine block to support a Glass top. The table also has lights fitted in each piston bore, with a switch mounted in the end of the engine block. I currently have no where to store this table so am looking for a quick sale, thus the price is £350 ovno.