- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1378 days ago
Elswick Electron cycle
19.5" frame (seat tube), 21.5" top tube, suits 5'5" to 5'9"
5 speed, Hurret derailleur (one chain ring at the front)
Vertical plus horizontal brake leavers useful for London biking
New handlebar tape
New brake cables
Decent condition and rideable. The gears work very well but could do with some adjustment to breaks - some scrapes and a bit of rust (nothing major), no dents or cracks to frame
Very retro 80's look and made in England