- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1216 days ago
This is a picture from 'Electric Art' in Las Vegas of the Brooklyn Bridge in New York. It has an electric point hidden in the back that you can use (adapter included) to light the photo up - which is shown in the pictures.
It is also available from electric-art-gallery.com/NewYorkBrooklynBridgeMoon_med if you want to see their details.
It has never been out of the box apart from when photographing it for this advert. It is in perfect condition and has a stamp on the back which states when it was shipped from Electric Art.
Any questions please message or call us. Thank you.