- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1271 days ago
For Sale is my Draper 150 litre air compressor. This is brand new and has only ever been run up to pressure 4 times. The only reason I'm seeling is I dont need it any more. I bought this for £800 a couple of months ago so I'm looking for £450 back.
Here are some specs off the website for it.
• Expert Quality
• 2.2kW (3HP)
• High output
• Thermal motor protection overload and on/off pressure switch
• Sturdy base
Air displacement ... 11.34cfm (390L/min)
Free air delivered (FAD) ... 7.24cfm (262L/min)
Input Current ... 16A
Speed ... 1420r/min
Maximum pressure ... 145psi (10bar)
Number of cylinders ...
Dimensions ... 1370 x 400 x 800mm
Weight ... 75kg