- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1523 days ago
I am selling a Brand new Dewalt 223ka SDS Drill in the case and 2 x batteries.
Left the company who bought it for me on a authorized account, Now no longer required. Bargain Price Hurry will be sold soon on the cheap! Looking around £200 or on near offer. Worth and retailing easily at £300 minimum. This is a quality tool read the spec below...
Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 22mm
Large 19mm optimised hammer mechanism delivers corded drilling performance
Efficient and compact gearbox for longer runtime and lighter weight
Extremely compact design and rear mounted battery for excellent balance and optimum comfort
Internal mechanism connected to external housings via spring dampeners meaning significantly lower vibration, reduced user fatigue allowing longer operating periods
Air cooled batteries supplied as standard improving runtime when batteries charged hot and extending battery life
Impact-stop mode for rotary drilling only in wood, ceramic, steel
Rotation stop for light chiselling applications in plaster, tiles and render
Electronic motor brake for additional control
Spring loaded battery latch system and guiderail for quick change and and secure battery fitment
Modular component design for trouble free servicing
Rubber coated grip to reduce surface vibration and user fatigue.