- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1509 days ago
I am selling my gaming desktop pc, the spec of the machine is listed below. The computer is housed is a piano black case. The computer is capable of playing all the latest games on high settings including modern warefare, battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3. The computer has never been overclocked and the components are less than 6 months old and were purchased from Ebuyer. The computer will cxome preloaded with Windows 7 Ultimate and activiated but no COA will be provided. Please note that this is for the base unit,keyboard and mouse but no screen I'm afraid. Becasue its a gaming graphics card the outputs are DVI so you will either need a DVI lead on your monitor or a DVI to VGA adapter which can be picked up in town for around £2.
The spec of the machine is as follows :
AMD Triple Core CPU running at 3.3ghz per core
300GB Hard Drive
8800GTX 768mb Graphics Card
DVD-RW including dual layer support
6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 located at the front)
Onboard Sound Card
Please note that I have priced the computer to sell quickly as I need the room so please no offers below £120