- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1412 days ago
Dismantled with screws and screwdriver/allen key included; instructions are not.
Working bike, however the electronics (and pulse reader) do not seem to be working. I am not a technical whizz though and noticed that when I put it together I didn't attach any wires so it may just require proper assembly! Only been used on a handful of occasions - the exercise regime didn't go to plan! I am happy to answer any questions and explain how to assemble. Pick up only.