- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1515 days ago
Custom Built Gaming PC for Sale
- ASUS A8N SLI MOBO (can run dual graphics cards) which is a good stable board, AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+ 2.21 GHz (stock - not overclocked never has been) 4GB installed RAM, (only shows 3 in xp pro 32 bit) Installed with Windows XP Professional up dated to service pack 3, totally genuine (I can show you my discs!) Comes with a 5 fan NZXT cooling system and temp probes (fully automated temperature control unit. 5 Artice ice cooling fans, and Artic Ice Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 CPU cooler and fan. 12 month old 750 W PSU (i think it's 750 might be more) 4 GB of RAM is only about 12 months old, 500 GB SATA hard drive, 1GB NVIDIA Gefore GT 430 graphics card (dual fan) D-Link Wireless PCI card, comes loaded with office adobe 3d connexin software, been wiped as it was used initially for gaming and then for work running such design packages as Catia V5. Doesn't have any CD drives, i always used an external drive for loading up, can throw in my monitor 19" widescreen.