- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1552 days ago
Ok, so here's what we have.
Among a few other bits, there's:
3 reels of 152mm width x 0.5mm (I think) thickness. Weighing a total of 56.8 kgs.
4 reels of 43mm x 0.5mm. Weighing a 30.8kgs.
1 big reel of 50mm x 1mm. Wighing 25.5kg.
These are brass, originally intended to make fountain pen nibs, so pretty high grade I think.
There's a bit of steel and possibly a bit of copper as well.
Comes from a family friend who was clearing out their garage.
Open to offers.