- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1484 days ago
Selling my Cinelli Hoy Hoy Hybrid as I have bought a new carbon road bike for £2.5K. This is a very special bike, great bike for commuting, very light and high spec, I have used very little since I bought a year ago. Immaculate condition except for a white scratch on cross bar. Very high specification for a hybrid and almost as quick as a road bike. See product specification and link to the bike below. Cost me £840 when new and haven't used much since. Stored in doors ALWAYS. Also just been serviced and new break pads.
Will take £450 ono.
* Frame: Cinelli Hoy Hoy Rats Alloy Custom 6061 Black
* Headset: FSA
* Fork: Columbus tusk Carbon Cross 1-1/8