- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1541 days ago
Old school carlton lightweight steel frame for sale.
23 inches size
Long horizontal dropouts - good for fixed gear singlespeed conversion.
The frame is around 40 years old so please don't expect a new one.
It have a bit of surface rust here and there. no structural damage or perforating rust. Bottom bracket is a bit stuck so a proper removal tool will be needed.
solid cheap frame. good for someone with skills and time needed to build up a nice fixie
Collection from reading
Price is 30 GBP . no offers.
Any questions please ask.
Thanks for looking