- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1854 days ago
* Power adaptor
* Megapower rechargeable battery pack
* Canon battery pack
* SIMA battery pack
* Remote control
* Spare lithium coin battery
* One other item with a cable that I don't recognise!
I have charged up all 3 batteries successfully and just tested the eject, close, play, fast forward, rewind, stop and pause buttons on the camera (all working fine). I have also successfully recorded some footage and played it back (watching it through the viewfinder). I have never used a video camera before so I'm not sure what else to try! If you want me to test anything further, please let me know and I will give it a go.
I don't have the manual for the camera, but I have established that one can be purchased online from: http://ww9.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm (link from the CANON official web site) for only £5.09.
Here is the full specification info (I found it on the internet)
* Video recording system
2 rotary heads, helical scanning system - Luminance signal: FM azimuth recording - Chrominance signal: Converted subcarrier phase shift recording
* Audio recording system: Frequency multiplexing with the video signal by rotary head (Hi-Fi monaural)
* Television system: PAL system
* Tape format: 8 videocassette (UC100 : P5 type)
* Tape speed: 20.05mm/s (at SP mode)
* Maximum recording time: 90 min. at SP mode, 180 min. at LP mode (with a 90-min. cassette)
* Fast forward/rewind time: 6 min. (with a 90-min. cassette)
* Image sensor
* 1/3" CCD (charge-coupled device)
* 320,000 pixels (300,000 effective pixels)
* Viewfinder; 0.5" monochrome viewfinder
* Built-in microphone: Electret condenser microphone
* Lens: 5.2-62.4mm focal length, f/1.8 (at wide angle), 8 groups 10 lenses, Minimum shooting distance: 1cm (at wide), 100cm (at midrange), 80cm (at tele)
* Focusing system: TTL autofocus/manual focusing possible
* Color temperature switching
* Minimum illumination: Approx. 2 lx (ES70) , Approx. 3 lx (UC100)
* Recommended illumination: More than 100 lx
* Illumination range: Approx. 2 lx-100,000 lx(ES70) , Approx. 3 lx-100,000 lx(UC100)
* Aperture: Auto iris servo system
* Output terminal (level/impedance)
* Video/audio output terminal
* RCA-pin jack, input/output switchable (audio/video)
* Video output terminal
* 1Vp-p/75 ohms unbalanced synchronized load
* Audio output terminal
* -10dBv (at 47 kohms load)/less than 3 kohms unbalanced
* Output terminal
* 2.5mm mini jack, 5V DC
* Video light: Built-in halogen lamp
* Lighting angle optical axis center illumination: Approx. 30°/40 lx (2m shooting distance on optical axis)
* Power supply: 6V DC
* Operating temperature range: 32-104°F (0-40°c)
* Dimensions: 118mm x 117mm x 199mm (excluding tiny projection)