- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1482 days ago
I am selling my used Canon EOS D60 ( not the 60D) because of upgrade.
Its a great camera, no damage or scratches on the lens and takes great photos.
Comes with the following:
- Canon EOS D60 body
- 28-80 lens
- 28-200 lens
- battery grip
- 2 batteries
- wall charger (not original)
- small camera bag
the extra is a flash meter
The camera body presents some use but the lens don't have any scratches or marks on the glass.
Please send me an email where I can reply
DO NOT POST ABROAD AND WILL ONLY DEAL WITH CASH