- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1377 days ago
Hi, you are viewing a cannondale M1000 that has been gathering dust in my shed for going on 12 years now. I have newer bikes now hence the sale, i wanted to keep the old girl but 'her indoors' pulls the strings. The bike is fitted out with numerous Coda products, one being the 'one piece crank' which is very sought after in itself. the only fault is the seat pole needs removing as my son decided to push it in too far. will come out with a swift sharp whack. The bike would make a fantastic urban/hybrid bike as its extremely light and fast or simply for a collector of classic/retro mountain bikes The groupset on the rear is a Deore XT Im willing to let this piece of American handbuilt biking art go for £100 or the very nearest offer! I need this bike to go to free room. This a link from Bikepedia to help you with a read up and costs when new.
Thanks for viewing hope to hear from you soon