- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1297 days ago
I was given this ribber attachment, but I already have a ribber so it's not needed. It has been well looked after but not used for a little while. It is in good condition, and the carriage runs freely across the needles.
The ribber attachment enables you to knit rib, English rib, fishermans rib, circular knitting, and many more patterns for a profession finish.
It will fit many 4.5 Brother Knitting Machines such as KH-830, KH-836, KH-840, KH-860, KH-861, KH-864, KH-900, KH-910, KH-940, KH-950, KH-965 and KH-970
Comes with the items shown in the photos, as well as the racking grip handle (not shown).
Weights, clamps and cast-on comb are not for sale, but these are readily available from many places such as eBay.
Please contact me if you need any further information about it.
Collection can be arranged from Kennington or Holborn.
Thanks for looking.