- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1545 days ago
I have a brand new boxed White iPad 2 32gb - Wi-fi (£580 in shops). I was given it free along with a mobile phone deal but don't have the slightest interest in them. Spec is as follows:
- 32 GB
- WI - FI
- Dock Connector to USB Cable
- USB Power adapter
- + many more
Call me if you want to know anything else.