- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1269 days ago
For sale I have my Chris Boardman Performance Hybrid Team 2011
Large Frame Ideal for 5ft 10 and up.
The bike was purchased from Halfords last year and was originally serviced at Halfords but has since been fully cleaned, degreased and serviced at my local bike shop.
It has a few wear marks on the Bar ends, chainstay and a few tiny marks on the top tube but is still in above excellent condition.
It has a recent new front shifter, gear cable and full gear tune-up as well so lots of happy worry free miles ahead. This is a fast bike and is ready to jump on and ride.
For the full spec have a look at the boardman site. It is the team model which is one down from the pro top of the range model but in my opinion has the best spec for the money.
Originally £750 from Halfords this bike has a full carbon fork with a lightweight triple butted frame. Sram X7 and Truvativ drive train. Ritchey pro wheels with Juicy three Hydraulic disk brakes for excellent stopping power.
Ladies in my opinion this would be an excellent christmas present for the man in your life
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.