- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1498 days ago
selling my daughters blackberry 9800, was on orange but had it unlocked.It is well used and has wear and tare mainly on the silver bezel.Screen is ok though as she had a new digitser fitted about 3mths ago at a market stall and thats when the trackpad began to develope problems,it started becoming unresponsive at times and now it will work when the slide is down but as soon as you slide it up it stops working(maybe a easy repair for someone who knows how)my daughter has been using it fine like this for the past few weeks as you can use the touch screen when the slide is up and you can still click to select with the scroll pad just not scroll only when the slide id down,everything else works fine on the phone.It comes boxed with manual,usb lead, no charger but i will throw in a wall adpator so you can connect the usb to it and plug it into the wall socket. Any questions please ask.cash on collection only then you can see it working.