- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1023 days ago
"The Classic Bilbo Egg design of the late 60's early 70's. Distinctive outline, continuous curves, flat rocker and typical rails of the era. Designed with all the key elements from the transition era. Fantastic longboard glide with small board manoeuvrability. Great all round board including fast beach break and reefs.
Fin Setup: One single fin and slot with two trailer FCS fins"
Unfortunately i am having to sell my beloved egg. I have had it for a few years now and it has been a really fun board to surf. It is a great board for the UK as it performs well in anything from a knee high summer wave to a choppy winter wind swell. The board has been well looked after and the only damage is the usual pressure dents on the deck and two small cracks/dings, one on the tail and one on the nose which have both been repaired properly. The board comes with a bulldog leash and a Tikki board bag.
Feel free to ask me any questions, for more pictures or to come and have a look at the board.
Contact Jim on 07835845081