- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 920 days ago
Beige and brown eyelet curtains
Each curtain is approximately
173cm (width) x 212cm (drop)
Could be let down another 16cm to increase the length
Easy to hang straight on to a pole
These curtains are not lined but are made from fairly heavy fabric.
We've had these curtains for a couple of years
Selling as we are changing our colour scheme
Originally bought from Wilkinson and taken up by a professional dress maker could be taken down to increase the length (by 16cm approx)
In very good condition
Some very minor marks as you'd expect from a second hand item
Also a small part of the hem is coming down. Could easily be fixed.
From a smoke free home
Collection available from Littlehampton