- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1237 days ago
Please call me between 20:00 23:00
Condition : Used
Notes : The item is in excellent condition, in original box.
• Ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams
• Built-in 285-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
• Ultra-high resolution, 2” velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction
• Long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone and aluminum die-cast chassis for ultimate bass response
• Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
• Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
• Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
• Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
• Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
• Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
• Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany