- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1691 days ago
This beautiful antique screen is hand-carved in Thailand out of rosewood, and is made up of four parts on hinges. The carvings are intricate and detailed. They are of abstract geometric floral patterns. The top pelmet is removable, as shown. It is a very heavy, sturdy screen, top quality wood.
Approx. 6ft in height, and approx. 8ft wide when extended, 2 ft wide per panel.
Sadly, we don't need the screen anymore because we've changed the use of the room and now we have no space for it.
This is a really lovely piece of furniture and has been in our family a long time. There is nothing like it on the internet anywhere.
Please call or text. Email OK but I don't have the fancy phones to check email all the time, so there will be a delay in answering your query. I am a mum and only have time to go online in the evenings!