- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1412 days ago
90 odd collectible Comic book annuals. Beano, Dandy, Beezer, Topper, Bash Street Kid, Beryl The Peril, Whizzer and Chips and other various other Comic books. From the 70's right through to the early 00's. Various conditions although most are in very good condition, but there is the odd battered one here and there. Considering their age and the amount they have been read and moved around they are in good shape. For sale as a job lot due to us moving home, take them all or none of them. If you take them and sell them on seperatly you will be sure to make a profit, even if you sell for £1 each there's £40 profit. But the majority will sell for more. Just look on ebay! Very collectible. These books are heavy, so collection only and you will need a car!