- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1720 days ago
All original aria pro II sb1000 bass made in the matsumoku factory. Manufactured 1980- It has numerous little marks, some laquer flaxing in places, a the odd minor 'ding' to be expected for such an Old Instrument.. however this is character and does not affect sound or play-abiity.
Any questions please ask.
5 ply maple/walnut Transmit neck, brass nut and bridge, jacaranda fingerboard, 24 fret, ash body, single MB-1 double coil pickup, volume, tone, 6-postiion tone sel, active Noise Killer circuit.