- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 995 days ago
Raleigh Equipe road bike finished in a lovely turquoise and white paint job. This bike is in brilliant condition with very few scratches to the frame or decals, no rust on either the frame or wheels. Mechanically the bike has recently benefited from a full strip down and rebuild. The bike comes fitted with a bottle cage, rear rack for carrying luggage or adding panniers too, while brake extension levers ensure that there is no need to reach down on the drop handlebars in order to operate the brakes. It also has Shimano SIS indexed gears for precise shifting. Raleigh's 18-23 Hi Tensile tubing strikes a good balance between lightness & durability, while still giving a supple, compliant ride. This is a stylish, fast and easy to ride bike.
The spec is as follows:
54cm/21" frame (ideal for riders from 5'5/165cm to 5'9/175cm)
81cm/32" standover height
56cm/22" top tube
170mm cotterless crank arms
Weinmann side pull brakes
Shimano front derailleur
Shimano SIS indexed gears with downtube mounted shifters
700c rims on Mallard hubs
700 x 25 gumwall tyres
Rear luggage rack
For any more information please phone, text or message me. Also check out the other bikes I have for sale by searching for "Bourgie Bikes" facebook.