- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1448 days ago
Hi, I have 2 holiday vouchers for Thomas Cook both £250 in value and there is no expiry date. I had already booked this years holiday when I got these and would like to have some money to take on holiday instead. These can be collected or I can post them. Am happy to do special or recorded delivery at your request. Many Thanks