- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1543 days ago
Giving away my leather sofas due to getting new ones. There is a 3 and a 2 seater, they are a dark green colour (you can see the 3 seater in the picture)
They need a good clean, plus have a few stains/pen marks on them from the kids. The 3 seater also has a rip between two of the seats.
Know how it is trying to get things together for a new flat/house and these would be perfect for someone to take until they could get something better.
Email or text to arrange a pick up/viewing