- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 979 days ago
2 x wooden sunbeds.
Reasonable condition, but have braved 2 winters, so are heavily weatherbeaten. Some sanding and varnishing would improve them immensely.
There is also some cracking on the side of one of the beds (see pics), but they are structurally sound.