- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1558 days ago
- Ticket date
- 20 Feb 2012
"A Bigger Picture"
2 TICKETS for Sunday 26th FEBRUARY 10.30am
David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Royal Academy of Arts - 2012
Royal Academy Of Arts
21 January - 9 April 2012
In the Main Galleries
Due to the anticipated high demand for tickets, visitors are allocated an entrance time to spread out to prevent congestion. The allocated time for these tickets is 10.30am.
This new show is the first major exhibition which showcases the new landscape works by David Hockney. The paintings on display were inspired by the East Yorkshire landscape and were created especially for the Royal Academy of Arts. Spanning across fifty years, the works on display reveal Hockney's fascination with the depiction of landscape.
'David Hockney RA: A Bigger Picture' will span a 50 year period to demonstrate Hockneys long exploration and fascination with the depiction of landscape.
The exhibition will include a display of his iPad drawings and a series of new films produced using 18 cameras, which will be displayed on multiple screens and which will provide a spellbinding visual journey through the eyes of David Hockney.
I can either send royal mail first class once a paypel payment is received or collection from Streath hill can be made.