- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1277 days ago
- Date wanted
- 31 Jan 2013
Iam 20 year old lad currently leaving in chillin road, my tenancy agreement is up at the end of january and for what the landlord is charging i dont want to renew the contract due to the condition of the house!
Wanting a double room in a house with actually good flatmates who you can have a laugh and get on with.
If you have anything then let me know.