- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1416 days ago
- Date wanted
- 10 Jul 2012
we are looking for a 2 bed property that falls into the local housing allowance which ever area we move to for eg Guildford council pays £899.99 per month
me well im robert my wife is michelle and son daniel is 8 we would be seeking the help financially from child services or council for deposit or bond or 1st months rent please were looing for some help as weve been at freinds for the past 3 months and my son is feeling the presure not saying that were not but i feel for my son is any one out there that is willing to help PLEASE NO SCAM EMAILS WHICH I HAVE HAD 2 OFF PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07514409889 URGENTLY PS I CANT REPLY TO TXTS AS NO CREDIT THAKS
PS WE HAVE A DEPOSIT NOT MUCH BUT 750 WHICH MAY HELP
PLEASE CALL AS I DONT CHECK EMAILS AS QUICK